Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's a garden

A photo update of the garden goodness.

No cucumbers yet but at least the plants are finally starting to take off.  And for my garden savvy friends, no, the plant to the far left is not a cuke....its a dipper gourd.
We have peppers!!! Three to be exact so far.

It looks like we will have plenty of squash through the summer.

Even though most of our okra plants died, we have one plant doing well and an okra growing.  I'm going to start some new plants this weekend.

Our first tomatoes ripening!!  Can't wait to taste them.
 
Beans have been a struggle too but we're finally starting to see results.  
My Romas are looking beautiful and there are tons of them.  Can't wait to start canning these.
This is the view of our sunflowers.  I'm standing under them looking up!
Here's how the garden looks today.
And now it's time for the close-ups.  A sunflower bloom starting.
I just love the fuzzies.

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment