Friday, June 15, 2012

Updatedness: in other words....a bunch of nuttin.

Haven't posted in a few days.  We were in NC at Don's mother's for a long weekend.  His granddaughter came back with us to spend a few weeks up here.  So we'll be doing the DC touristy thing.
Was a good week at work.  I mean, besides the fact that it was only three days long.  The agency's central safety group is going through the jurisdictions and assessing the effectiveness of our various safety programs.  They assessed four of my programs last week and we met with them this week to discuss the results.  All of the programs did well but one of my programs got the highest rating...the only program in the agency so far to get that.  Yay me!  I can't take all the credit though.  We have some great shop personnel who take safety very seriously.
The garden is looking fabulous.  Our first tomatoes are starting to ripen.  We finally have green peppers and the sunflowers are taller than Don.  I'm going to try and get some photos tomorrow.
We did have an unplanned pickup while in NC.
The Evil Minion

Still working on a name for her.  Don calls her The Evil Minion so I'm leaning towards Evie or EM.  But we're open to all suggestions.

A few pictures from the trip.




Don and his youngest granddaughter, Autumn.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment