Thursday, May 17, 2012

Geeky dorkery

If you didn't know already I play WoW.  That's World of Warcraft for the uninitiated.  If you don't know what that is the people from The Office of Geeky Dorks will be arriving at your door soon to take back your decoder ring.  So, now that the legal issues are dealt with.....

You may also know Diablo III was released this week.  As they say, there was much rejoicing.  I received a copy of Diablo III free from my annual renewal of WoW so figured I might as well try it out.  I did and was completely underwhelmed and unimpressed.  I really don't get what the huge appeal of this game is.  The graphics just flat out suck, especially after playing a game like WoW.  They're not much better than what the graphics must have been like when the game was originally released in 1996.  Suffice it to say I'll stick with WoW.  

And if any of you are WoW players too feel free to add me to your friends...becalyn3@gmail.com.  My main toons are Alliance but I play Horde too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment